c (memory version)
The MS912M (memory version) provides additional support to store data in a buffer mode when your device goes out of range. Equipped with 2MB of memory, equivalent to 20.000 scans, the MS912M allows users to complete their task without interruption and without losing any data. With a simple setting you can upload the data to the back-end system once your device gets back into range.
• Powerful and reliable mobile 1D scanner High performance CCD module, scans 240 barcodes per second
• Pocket size and easy to carry anywhere Small and lightweight
• Reliable for every user Compact and stylish one-button design
• Easy to integrate with host device Supports HID and SPP Bluetooth connection
• Easy to deploy with mobile applications Windows, Android and Apple compatible
• Extended flexibility MS912M (memory version only) Buffer mode while out-of-range & easy synchronisation